- World Building Info
I’m starting development on a product I’ve had in my sights for a long time. I call it the 4-Pack Adventure Module. It’s an RPG game plus more that contains 1) a short (or a short-short) story, with a good narrative that brings a setting alive in some intriguing story-telling manner; 2) a brief rpg adventure related to that story and setting; 3) a “creature” pack that elaborates on the ecology of a significant group that appears in the setting – this might be an alien race, a new monster, or so on; and 4) a mini-gazetteer to the land/setting/local folks where the adventure takes place. This gazetteer will follow the format of the Quick Start Guide, which gives readers an overview of “common knowledge” about a setting as described in The Gazetteer Writer’s Manual. This last will provide seed material for the GM to use as-is or expand to fit into their own campaign.
The game writing is system-agnostic and is easily adaptable to whatever the GM is running. The complete module might run around 50 to 60 pgs in length (although I won’t know for sure until I have at least one product under my belt).
If you would like to support me and this project, you will have a chance to help contribute to this through a crowdfunding platform very soon. Stretch goals will include full-color maps and additional NPC/Creature pack supplements. This will be an ebook-only product (at least at initial funding levels), although stretch-goal maps will be in hardcopy poster sizes shipped from Zazzle.
If you want to receive updates on the 4-Pack Adventure project, please sign up with the form below.
Browse Our Catalog
- Demon Lovers: Succubi Demon Lovers: Succubi
- The Transformation of Gerick Bare-Skin The Transformation of Gerick Bare-Skin
- Dragonsword Dragonsword
- Crash Course Training Manual Crash Course Training Manual
- Succubus Lore and Legend Succubus Lore and Legend
- The Gazetteer Writer's Manual Document your fictional world and share it with others! A complete road-map to producing professional-quality gazetteers for your setting.
- World Building Tips, Volume 1 This book is crammed with world-building tips and practical how-to from the World Building Academy. Jumpstart your creative process in your fictional worlds. "The FIRST book you need!...An excellent primer on worldbuilding." - Jacqueline Lichtenberg, award-winning science fiction author.
- Sa'adani Tales: The Annotated Laj Khai Folklore from a science fictional world. See part of the Sa'adani Empire as the locals do, through their myths and legends. This book contains stories and lore from the setting that is a backdrop to Deborah Teramis Christian's science fiction novels, and is her first-ever short fiction collection.
- World Building Tips, Volume 2 Volume 2 in this popular series covers topics ranging from transportation to travel, communications, and an interesting assortment of eclectica.
- M/s Relationships, Submission, and Slavery This is a collection of essays by Teramis, delving into the nature of bdsm, M/s and D/s relationships, and the difference between submission and slavery. This is the first in a the D/s Relationships book series from D/s Press.
Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Be sure to click APPLY COUPON before checking out, if using a coupon! The price will change in the cart total. If not, you haven't yet applied your coupon code.
Teramis is back, with her first story collection published in more than a decade. Make a great escape to her science fiction universe with the armchair traveler tales in this book. Click here for more!
World Building Academy course materials