- World Building Info
Demon Lovers Anthology Series
The Demon Lovers anthology series looks at the nature of unhuman lovers and their entanglements with humans. The first book in the series is Demon Lovers: Succubi.
Welcome to the World of the Succubus
She visits your dreams, or she visits your bed. She is sex incarnate: hot, irresistible, and oh so willing. Willing to seduce you, or destroy you–whatever feeds her needs of the moment.
Join us in this collection of tales about succubi and their encounters with human lovers. Thirteen authors share their vision of the succubus, the legendary creature who feeds on sexual vitality and energy form her victims.
Must an encoutner with a succubus always be deadly? No–but it is always memorable, for the person she takes into her embrace has something she wants and cannot live without.
Read on and be embraced.
Demon Lovers: Succubi is on sale at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and at our bookstore here. For reviews, author bios, and order information, please visit the book website. (This link will take you out of the Storybones website.)
What Readers Are Saying
“This work…takes you from what you expect Succubi to be, beings of passion and eroticism, and leads you towards what is hidden beneath that veil that few ever see…” – TeraS, 5 Pitchforks, Succubus.net review
“I started reading Demon Lovers: Succubi, expecting…something focused almost entirely on the erotic. What I got was something entirely different. In stories from award winning, established authors and from newcomers to the world of published works, I found stories that explored so much more. Erotica? Oh, That’s in there, too. But the characters, the reasons, the ‘whys’ were so much more important to the authors than the mere ‘whats’ of the Succubi actions found there-in. Why do men (and women!) seek them out? Why do Succubi seek out their victims? What do the succubi and their victims find in the ‘transactions?’ I finished each of these stories with a mental ‘Wow!’ followed by a long pause as I drank it all in. The character depth was far more than I’d expected. Pain, loss, suffering, revenge, and yes, joy and love, redemption and peace. You’ll never view these ‘demons’ the same way again! – C. Moore, 5 Stars, Amazon.com review
Browse Our Catalog
- Demon Lovers: Succubi Demon Lovers: Succubi
- The Transformation of Gerick Bare-Skin The Transformation of Gerick Bare-Skin
- Dragonsword Dragonsword
- Crash Course Training Manual Crash Course Training Manual
- Succubus Lore and Legend Succubus Lore and Legend
- The Gazetteer Writer's Manual Document your fictional world and share it with others! A complete road-map to producing professional-quality gazetteers for your setting.
- World Building Tips, Volume 1 This book is crammed with world-building tips and practical how-to from the World Building Academy. Jumpstart your creative process in your fictional worlds. "The FIRST book you need!...An excellent primer on worldbuilding." - Jacqueline Lichtenberg, award-winning science fiction author.
- Sa'adani Tales: The Annotated Laj Khai Folklore from a science fictional world. See part of the Sa'adani Empire as the locals do, through their myths and legends. This book contains stories and lore from the setting that is a backdrop to Deborah Teramis Christian's science fiction novels, and is her first-ever short fiction collection.
- World Building Tips, Volume 2 Volume 2 in this popular series covers topics ranging from transportation to travel, communications, and an interesting assortment of eclectica.
- M/s Relationships, Submission, and Slavery This is a collection of essays by Teramis, delving into the nature of bdsm, M/s and D/s relationships, and the difference between submission and slavery. This is the first in a the D/s Relationships book series from D/s Press.
Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Be sure to click APPLY COUPON before checking out, if using a coupon! The price will change in the cart total. If not, you haven't yet applied your coupon code.
Teramis is back, with her first story collection published in more than a decade. Make a great escape to her science fiction universe with the armchair traveler tales in this book. Click here for more!
World Building Academy course materials
Subscribe to Blog via Email