- World Building Info
Embalaje Discreto. Adquiera Medicamentos De Canadá Y Haga Que Los Medicamentos Se Envíen Discretamente De 1 A Tres Veces Por Empresa. Farmacia En Internet De Canadá. Privacidad Absoluta. Medicamentos Recetados Canadienses. Quieren Encontrar De Forma Gratuita Dentro De La Farmacia En La Red puedes comprar tegretol sin receta en españa Sólo. Y Obtén Transporte Gratis. Ahora Sé Cómo Obtener Medicamentos Genéricos Y Modelo.
D/s Press is an imprint of Storybones Publishing. Our primary focus is on books about D/s (Dominance and submission) relationships between consenting adults. We may from time to time publish bdsm-related fiction or erotic fiction as well.
Our D/s Relationships series is central to D/s Press’ interests. The first of these books is Master/slave Relationships, Submission, and Slavery, a collection of essays by Teramis. If you are interested in exploring the nature of submission and these relationship dynamics, this book will share some provocative insights from an experienced speaker and leader in the bdsm community. The content here will both inform and challenge the reader, even if one is already experienced in the D/s scene.
This book characterizes bdsm and takes an in-depth look at what distinguishes an M/s relationship and consensual servitude from D/s-style submission. These essays are the product of over 10 years of presenting workshops to folks interested in D/s, debating the nuances of WIITWD (what it is that we do) on discussion lists and forums, and teaching as adjunct faculty at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality (San Francisco), one of the leading post-graduate sexology schools in the country.
Please note that the essays in this collection are also available at the Teramis.com website. They are collected here in one handy volume for ease of reading and reference. Persons who buy the ebook may sign up to receive a discount coupon good for a future purchase from the D/s Relationships line of books.
What People Say About Teramis’ Content
“Teramis awes workshop participants with her depth of knowledge, psychological sophistication regarding D/s relationships, and remarkable ability to communicate complex concepts in clear, accessible, and often delightfully entertaining ways.” ~Joy Davidson, Ph.D., Psychologist/Author/Advice Columnist
“I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful presentation that you gave this weekend on “Trust, Safety & Surrender”. My subpuppy and I both attended…both of us had some really deep emotions come up during the presentation. You helped spark an important discussion by giving us reference points to start from in discussing things that have been on our minds and in our hearts. I thank you for it from the depth of my heart.”
~- Lady MoonDance
“Teramis offers a fresh, realistic perspective on the power dynamics of D/s relationships. Whether you’ve been playing two months or twenty years, you will find information and tools pertinent to creating tailor-made relationships that work.” ~ Catherine Gross
“Teramis is one of my favorite presenters. She is surprisingly fresh and honest each time she reviews an issue. Her ability to speak across gender and sexual roles allows her to offer pertinent and useful information. … incredibly honest and vulnerable…. an “advanced player” whom I respect and admire greatly. I attend her presentations whenever possible– WOOF!” ~ Master Steve, Butchmann’s SM Academy
Buy the Book
Master/slave Relationships, Submission, and Slavery
Ebook formats only. ~13k words, ~33 pdf pgs. See Order Delivery (below) for details.
.pdf format Price: 2.99
.mobi format Price: 2.99
.epub format Price: 2.99
(See top right column for shopping cart to check out. The book will be delivered to the email address you check out with.)
After purchase is processed, you’ll be sent an email containing a link where you can download your book. Links expire after 24 hours. If you do not receive your download email in a timely manner, be sure to check your spam filter and bulk mail folders. If you use Gmail, be sure to check your “Promotions” tab or your “All” folder, which is usually rather hidden from view, and often spam-traps our email for some reason. If you need additional support, contact sales (at) storybones (dot) net. NOTE: Your book download links are sent to the email you use when you pay for this book.
Browse Our Catalog
- Demon Lovers: Succubi Demon Lovers: Succubi
- The Transformation of Gerick Bare-Skin The Transformation of Gerick Bare-Skin
- Dragonsword Dragonsword
- Crash Course Training Manual Crash Course Training Manual
- Succubus Lore and Legend Succubus Lore and Legend
- The Gazetteer Writer's Manual Document your fictional world and share it with others! A complete road-map to producing professional-quality gazetteers for your setting.
- World Building Tips, Volume 1 This book is crammed with world-building tips and practical how-to from the World Building Academy. Jumpstart your creative process in your fictional worlds. "The FIRST book you need!...An excellent primer on worldbuilding." - Jacqueline Lichtenberg, award-winning science fiction author.
- Sa'adani Tales: The Annotated Laj Khai Folklore from a science fictional world. See part of the Sa'adani Empire as the locals do, through their myths and legends. This book contains stories and lore from the setting that is a backdrop to Deborah Teramis Christian's science fiction novels, and is her first-ever short fiction collection.
- World Building Tips, Volume 2 Volume 2 in this popular series covers topics ranging from transportation to travel, communications, and an interesting assortment of eclectica.
- M/s Relationships, Submission, and Slavery This is a collection of essays by Teramis, delving into the nature of bdsm, M/s and D/s relationships, and the difference between submission and slavery. This is the first in a the D/s Relationships book series from D/s Press.
Shopping CartYour cart is empty
Be sure to click APPLY COUPON before checking out, if using a coupon! The price will change in the cart total. If not, you haven't yet applied your coupon code.
Teramis is back, with her first story collection published in more than a decade. Make a great escape to her science fiction universe with the armchair traveler tales in this book. Click here for more!
World Building Academy course materials